My Chakra Soap Set makes the perfect gift but you may just keep it for yourself!
Made to Order, in the form of a disc, with positive intention for you in mind, each soap set comes with an explanation of what chakras are, along with the meaning, color, and scent list for each soap. Each soap is approximately 3.2oz, comes individually wrapped, and is complete with a mindful meditation regarding that specific chakra.
Packaged in a decorative box for easy gifting, this makes a thoughtful present for the yoga lover, energy healer,or "awakened" person in your life.
Want to keep them for yourself? What better way to start or end your day than with a soap that reminds you to be mindful of a particular chakra. Showers can be so meditative as it is so adding in a mindful practice can make them even better.
- Base: PURE Limited Ingredient
- Hues: Rose Clay, Turmeric Powder, Spinach Powder, Natural Indigo Powder, Brazilian Purple Clay, or Moroccan Red Clay
- Clean Scent
- Scent List: Orchard Walk, Tonka & Oud, Coconut Citrus, Rosemary & Sage, Rain Water, Sea Mist, and Black Amber & Jasmine
Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Coconut, Palm, & Safflower, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Oleate, Natural Colorants (Rose Clay, Turmeric Powder, Spinach Powder, Natural Indigo Powder, Brazilian Purple Clay, or Moroccan Red Clay), Fragrance
What are chakras
In Sanskrit, chakra means "disk" or "wheel". It refers to energy areas in your body that correspond with particular nerves and organs. We have 7 of these main chakras that begin at the base of the spine and rise through the top of the head.
Energy runs along the spine through these chakras, which, while we depict them as a disc or wheel, are thought to be more cone like with the pointed part closest to our skin and the wider, disc part being closest to the spine. As these energy discs radiate, they come through the skin resulting in our Aura.
Think of your spinal cord as an electrical line that allows energy to flow through with ease. Now picture a storm that has taken place and a limb has fallen on the line. This area of the cord now has interruptions in the flow of energy along the line. In the body, we can refer to this as having our energy out of balance. You may have too much energy or too little at a particular chakra. You may experience physical and emotional pain in areas that have too little energy or an overabundance in areas that have too much energy.
To function at your best, your chakras need to stay balanced, open, and flowing energy with ease. The key is to have balance along the line. Without it, we may experience physical and emotional sensations relative to that chakra. This could be everything from joint and organ issues to feelings of anger and depression.
How did my chakra get out of balance in the first place?
Physical and mental stress is thought to be a major factor in chakras being out of balance. Poor posture, unhealthy eating and lifestyle, working long hours, having a high stress job or home life are just some examples that can all play a role.
How can I get my chakras back in balance?
- Yoga. I swear by aerial yoga! Not only have I experienced significantly less muscle tension, headaches, and back pain, but mentally, yoga is my key! Looking for a yoga instructor in South Jersey? Visit Nicole at Luna Soul and Bowls! This is my personal yoga studio!
- Mindful Meditation - Focus on each chakra, get in touch with it, feel how it feels and help the energy that may be disturbed there to balance itself out.
- Breathing Exercises that focus on helping you move energy throughout your body.
- Work with a Reiki Master to help you move your energy.